Yes, you read right. I’ve found a call centre that has managed to mess things up *MORE* than BMI ever could (btw, I’m in FULL rant mood).
Who is it today? Step forward InterContinental Hotels Group and your Ambassador programme.
Those of you who have hung around GhettoIFE.com a bit will remember I was swayed with a Suite Upgrade when I did Toronto in Multi-Modal Mayhem, and I plumped for Ambassador Status.
Well a few days ago I was wondering where Ambassador pack was. Surely it doesn’t take 5 MONTHS to deliver a pack?
Anyway – here’s a numbered list of what went wrong as I prepare to enter battle with Ambassador services/Priority Club Customer Services tomorrow
- I paid for Ambassador Membership in September at the Hotel. Never had the pack.
- It seems they created in a NEW account. And deposited the points from the stay there. Joy.
- In December, after a bit of investigation, I managed to track down the paperwork from the stay and contacted Priority Club who managed to they managed to track down the points, and merge it in my account, I also asked them to make sure my Ambassador pack was sent with my status.
- Guess what happened with the pack. You’re correct. Didn’t turn up.
- Rung up today, and they merged the PC and AMB account. Whilst doing this they managed:
- Killed my old PC Account.
- Moved the points over to the Ambassador account
- As Result the move has resulted that I can’t see my reservations (of which I printed and screenshooted thankfully)
And as a final insult to the day.
- Downgraded me from Priority Club Platinum to Priority Club Gold.
Oh. I’ve been promised an Ambassador kit. We’ll see if it turns up on that front, because I have zero confidence in Priority Club at the moment.
Come on ICHG. Making messups like this isn’t cricket at all. In fact it’s annoying as hell