Well last week I eluded to a prize give-away – and I apologise it’s a bit behind schedule. Call it the joy of work, the joy of typing and the fact that there has been an awful lot of news over the past few days.
So lets re-cap – the 6th October represented the first anniversary of GhettoIFE on Boarding Area and I’m running a prize draw. Because I love all of you.
And as usual, it’s something you won’t see every day. Well two things. I’ve got the following:
1st Draw winner will win: A Fluffy Boeing 787 Dreamliner!
Whilst Boeing has taken forever to knock the real aircraft out, at GhettoIFE Towers, we’ve had them in fluffy form for a few years ;). I have one of these sitting on top of a monitor with your name on it if you win!
2nd Draw Winner will win: A Fluffy United 757!
Harking back to the days when United could play Rhapsody in Blue without turning it into elevator music? When that globe wasn’t on your plane and had a lovely Blue Tulip (or a battleship tulip if you were unlucky)? Days when the phrase “Changes we think you might like” didn’t mean squat? Well, this is for you! This fluffy 757 will take you back to the good olde days of United in its Blue Tulip livery And as an added bonus, this one makes annoying noise too! The perfect thing to annoying everyone on the plane…
And digging around in my box’o’stuff – a special Prize Winner will win: A Pair of “Remove before Flight” keyrings (well sorta my box. Sorta my mail box when they arrive…)
Yes, I’ve got a few of these in the flat and a few more that are arriving soon. No, I’m hanging onto them for now. No, I haven’t been to Alibaba to try and get custom ones made… yet. These stylish keyrings will inform anyone you like your planes… and also darn handy to locate keys, wallets, or anything that needs a “remove before flight” tag.
Oh ok. They’re not the greatest prizes. It could be worse – I could be giving away American Airlines miles…. like anyone collects those things 😉
AND NOW THE DRAW IS OPEN (now I’ve found the post I’m working with)!
To be in with a chance of winning some of this stuff… all you have to do is this:
What’s the worst meal on a plane you’ve had?
The two fluffy planes are random draw prizes and will be drawn using random.org. The Remove Before Flight keychains are for the person (or people) who has amused me most with the comments subject to who can make me laugh the most or for those who submit pictorial evidence.
And if you want to submit pictorial evidence, pop it to blog at ghettoife.com where I’m sure I’ll compare to meals from other airlines and see how bad they are.
So you all know the drill by now – fill in your comment in the box below by Saturday 20th October 18:00BST to get your entry in
- Entries close Saturday 20th October 18:00BST . Entries received after that point won’t get included!
- One entry per person – a valid email address is required.
- Pictures submitted via email may be used in the results contest post for illustrative purposes – and not for any other purposes beyond the contest.
- Two Winners will be drawn via random.org for the prizes of a Fluffy 787 or Fluffy 757.
- Winners will be contacted before the “winners post” goes online
- The winner will be required to submit their name, address and country so the prize can be posted to them
- Once the prize is in the postal system… Cross your fingers.
- Everyone else will get a giggle out of what you’ve eaten – or was presented to eat on a plane
- I don’t want to hear of you vomiting your meal in the plane. There are some things I don’t need to know…
- My decision is final. So there.
I’m looking forward to your stories!