I have a few GoGo Internet vouchers that I finally found after a bit of hunting at GhettoIFE towers after BAcon, and I’m in the mood to give NOT ONE… BUT TWO vouchers away today.
So for a chance to win a Free GoGo pass for use in the Domestic United States on a single, tell me:
What would you do if you DIDN’T have a GoGo Internet connectivity during your flight?
There – nice and simple! The entry I like the most will win a “Remove before Flight” keyring
All of you know the drill, fill in the comments box below, and I’ll let Random.org (not a branch of PRISM) decide the winner.
I’m going to let this run until Sunday 16th June 13:00BST, with the winner announced that evening.
- Prize is one of two GoGo Internet Access Pass, Good for one fight in the Domestic United States of America within GoGo Valid Regions and airlines that have GoGo wireless services fitted.
- Entry is via this post only.
- Post in the comments section. Please note, notes are subject to moderation and may not appear straight away.
- Prize will be drawn using the wonderful Random.org
- One entry only allowed. Don’t be greedy people!
- Deadline for Entries is 13:00BST Sunday 16th June
- Delivery will either be electronic (with pictures of the pass sent to the winner) or by Post (depending if Royal Mail ae in a good mood with me)
- If you are unable to use a GoGo voucher due to the location where you are in the world, a fancy ‘Remove Before Flight” keyring is yours.
- My say is final.
- Or else whiners will end up with Tesco Value White Chocolate.
- The Prize is not sponsored by GoGo, but was accepted as a Gift from GoGo representatives that GhettoIFE is re-gifting through the means of a randomised draw.
Well – go for it and good luck!