Well this has been a fun one, but it’s to announce the winners of the Fabulous Lufthansa Rubber Duck, and the Asiana Business Class Amenity Kit…
But, first… lets go through the comments for giggles, commentary and laughs.
First up… there was a batch of entries after the cut off point. I’ve let them through, but for an on-time departure, please ensure you board the give-away early!
- A lot of you also love Pajamas – be they Cathay Pacific or otherwise. A lot of upgrades also showed up too (and that’s a darn good freebie no matter what).
- A lot of old airline stuff, including playing cards. Last time I saw those on a plane was in 1989 when I flew Qantas…
- Wine and Bubbles is another common giveaway too.
- And someone pointed out they give this stuff out to business class or above… but who here loves a little gift with a bit of thought? I know I do.
- And I swore someone obtainted some headphones too 😉
Now, onto the winners… Using Random.org, the following came up for the first winner
Which corresponded to:
Congratulations James! You’re the proud owner of a Lufty Rubber Duck.
Now onto the consolation prize… and random.org came to the rescue again
And that wraps up this giveaway. I’m in Chicago soon… so I suspect there may be a giveaway with some items from the Boeing Shop sooner rather than later coming up!
Thanks for taking part!