DRAW CLOSED – ANNOUNCEMENT DUE SOON!
So today, I’ve done another lap on the sun and I add another year to the odometer, making me illegible for more surveys, another year closer to my pension and ready to watch my miles/avios/points depreciate even further.
In other words, I’m another year older today. Whoopee Doo.
And whilst I love to receive presents (who doesn’t?), I like to give stuff away.
Recently, I had my IHG Ambassador Renewal pack which had a lot more points in it than I was expecting….
So instead of giving that away – I’m going to share the love a different way by:
GIVING 5,000 IHG REWARD POINTS AWAY!
So what do you have to do to win 5,000 IHG Rewards Points that could pay towards a PointsBreak or towards a hotel somewhere nice in the world?
How about wishing me “Happy Birthday?”.
Yep. That’s all you need to do. Wish me Happy Birthday to be in with a chance of winning 5,000 IHG Reward Points!
You have until FRIDAY 12th DECEMBER 17:00GMT to wish me happy birthday.
- The prize is a singular batch of 5,000 IHG Reward Points
- You will need to have your own active IHG Reward Points account before taking part in the draw.
- This draw is not sponsored by the Intercontinental Hotels Group in any shape or form. However, if they would like to donate some extra points to give away, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org where I’ll happily re-distribute them.
- One prize entry per person. Yes. I’m watching the entries. Especially those who post 2 minutes later from the same IP Address. It’s not cool, and it’s not in the spirit of things.
- A Valid email address is required
- Entries close FRIDAY 12th DECEMBER 17:00GMT
- Using the power of Random.org, I will choose a winner.
- My decision (i.e. me) is FINAL. So there.
- Whiners will be in line to win some Tesco Value Dark Chocolate (with them to pay the postage – costs money to post that junk).
Well, what are you waiting for? Enter and win some points out of my pocket!!!!!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – The new name for GhettoIFE (and a lot more pronounceable). Expect in-depth coverage, analysis, route news as well as humour and madness as I only know how.
Follow me on Twitter at @EconomyBeyond for the latest updates!