It’s time for a giveaway. Because I love you all.
Well…. love is strong term, but it works for this discussion.
Yesterday when I was flying American Airlines, I managed to obtain one of the retro amenity kits that have been going around.
Well, I was disembarking the plane – and there was a spare amenity kit to hand which was sealed. And rather than leave that for the cleaners, I “obtained” a spare.
This kit is sealed… AND CAN BE YOURS!
So to win this wonderful amenity kit for your collection, I’m going to ask:
What is the best amenity kit you’ve obtained?
Simple really. Fill in the box below for a chance to win!
Now, quick rules for this giveaway:
- Entry is via this post only.
- One entry per person. I can tell if you’re cheating. Yes. It is possible. Ever heard of something called an IP Address?
- Closes Midday, Sunday 18th October
- A rarity from me – this is for US Residents only. (Don’t worry EU/RoTW – I’ve got something special for you lined up at home for next weeks giveaway).
- Prize will be drawn using the wonderful Random.org
- My decision is final.
- Whiners will get Tesco Value Chocolate. Yes. This is a real threat.
- The Prize is not sponsored by American Airlines in any form. There was a spare kit – I’m passing on the love.
- The prize will sent on my behalf by the wonderful Le Chic Geek. A big thanks for her for doing this important task!
Well – you know what to do – fill those boxes in below to win!
PS: I’m only able to moderate comments on an “as and when basis”. It may take time for your comment to show up.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.