It’s Sunday again, so it must be time for some more airplane art.
This week, we have a Brussels Airlines Airbus A320 painted in “Trident” livery, in support of Belgium Football team – or the Belgian Red Devils.
Trident is part of the five Airbus A320 aircraft that Brussels Airlines have painted in recognition of Belgian Icons. These include:
- Trident (representing the Belgium Football Team)
- Amare (representing the Tomorrowland festival)
- Magritte (representation artist RenéMagritte)
- Rackham (representing Red Rackham’s Treasure from Hergé’s Adventures of TinTin)
- AeroSmurf (representing.. The Smurfs. Have a look at my trip report aboard AeroSmuf).
If you’re aching to try one of these special livery planes, Brussels Airlines tend to publish their schedules in advance at https://www.brusselsairlines.com/com/misc/belgian-icons.aspx
These form part of the Brussels Airlines short to mid-haul fleet, which is made up of 16 Airbus A320 aircraft. These are supported by four Airbus A321 and 22 Airbus A319.
More Airplane Art next week!
Photographers notes: Shot with a Canon 100D, 28-105mm f3.5 to f4.6. ISO200, 1/500 @ f8.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.