Another week has passed at Economy Class and Beyond. And a busy one at that!
(Well quiet is such a boring thing)
What delights have passed this week?
- Want the Emirates First Class Experience at home? Good news! (You’ll need to use your own shower on the ground though).
Routes and Networks
- Qantas and KLM to codeshare with each other Yep. I’m still wrapping my head around this one.
- Plane flies long distance, does what it was designed to do (Singapore Airlines Airbus A350ULR débuts)
- SAS updates its Europe 2019 flying programme… with some interesting network additions.
- Cathay Pacific goes for growth – frequency increases ahead
New Aircraft News
- Delta’s first Airbus A220 takes flight
- WestJet turns Calgary into its 787 hub – three routes to launch(tickets on sale!)
Dubai runway works changes
With the runway closure at Dubai International creeping up next year, airlines are planning their contingencies. You need to plan too!
- flydubai to move flights to Dubai World Central for a while
- British Airways to operate an A380 to Dubai
The San Francisco trip report is in full swing
- A Manhattan Char Siu Adventure
- Flagship Lounge and AAdmirals Club
- AA2652 JFK to San Francisco International (Transcontinental Business Class)
- The Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
- The Intercontinental Mark Hopkins, San Francisco
Next week, I’ll be trying do something a bit mad – doing two trip reports at once. Will it work or will it end in tears? Find out as we go into another fun week!
As always – thanks for reading!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.