It’s that time of the week again where we take a look back on the whys and happenings at Economy Class and Beyond… and what you might had missed.
Routes and Networks
- ANA adds Tokyo to Vienna to its network – with Narita served by Austrian Airlines, a 12 x effective service to the Toyko Area…
- British Airways shapes up new two new Summer 2019 Routes… and increases frequencies on other routes
- Cobolt Aero goes to the wall – suspends service – Two airlines going under in a short time is never good news
- British Airways to launch Heathrow to Charleston SC route – Can anyone say “Corporate Shuttle”?
New Aircraft news
- Kuwait Airways sign for Airbus A330-800neo… … wait. What?
- KLM to work with Rituals on new scents in the air – Smellies in the air can be a good thing…
I’m in the dangerous phase of running two trip reports at once. This can only end well can’t it?
Summer Tier Points
- Sausalito: Which ferry to take?
- Half Way Across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Fooding around San Francisco
- The Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport
- Early start at San Francisco Airport
Aboard the Lufthansa Flying Lab
- Aboard Lufthansa’s Flying Lab – To Boston, with Lufthansa and Recaro – The opening (which has too many “ands” to for some people).
- Off to London Heathrow Terminal 2… wait? T2?
Next week is shaping up to be busy as I continue the trip reports, but also kick off another long haul trip… with a reasonable interesting routing. What is it I hear you ask? Hang around.
There might be some live Wi-Fi reports in the air even.
As usual – thank you for reading.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.