It’s that time again – where we take a look back at the happenings of last week on this blog.
This saga is so good, they get their own section. How will it end? Keep watching people…
- The battle for FlyBe: IAG begins sniffing around… – It was only a matter of time. But does it make sense?
New Aircraft deliveries
- TAP Air Portugal takes delivery of its first A330neo – Another entry into The Matrix with a new breed of NEO
- China Eastern take delivery of their first A350… and is the paintwork remotely exciting and different? … I’ll give you a hint. It’s mostly white.
Routes and Networks
Miles and Points
- Emirates announce double status points promotion for Skywards – You’ll need to check the fares so they’re Flex and above though
- easyJet ponders a launch of a Points based system – An interesting loyalty move to say the least.
New Trip Report – Long Way Home
It’s time to start a new trip report – wrapping up my US trilogy in three months. This time I’m off to Chicago with American Airlines and Finnair.
- Long Way Home – To Chicago with American Airlines and Finnair
- Long Way Home – Sleep? What’s that concept? Off to Heathrow T3
- Long Way Home – Lounging around Heathrow T3
- Ernest Airbus A320 arriving at Dublin Airport – the real question is why your airline isn’t called Ernest…
Thanks for sticking around this week – we’ll have more of the thrills and spills of aviation next week!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.