It’s that time of the week again where I take a look back of the whyfors and happenings at Economy Class and Beyond
New Aircraft News
- Qatar Airways buys 5% of China Southern Airlines – an interesting move by Qatar Airways to say the least. And sure to annoy Amercian Airlines
- JetBlue firms up an order for 60 Airbus A220 aircaft – firming up the paperwork and pushing the A220 into acceptance.
Routes and networks
- Finnair adds extra capacity to London for Summer 2019 – Feel extra flights and an A330 with Finnair over the summer
On the rails
- REMINDER: UK Rail ticket prices go up (2nd January) – time to pay more to ride the railway… and some ways to say a few pennies.
Train vs Plane
In the battle of Train vs Plane – who wins between London and Brussels?
- Train vs Plane – Back to Brussels Airport and the British Airways Lounge
- British Airways BA399 Brussels Airport to London Heathrow – CLUB EUROPE
- Heading back to Marylebone and heading home
- Who wins the Brussels Edition?
Time to step back in time as I go through the highlights of the blog and what I found interesting in 2018
Whilst I’m low on travel experiences for a bit, I do have some geeky things lined up on the blog. In particular:
- I’m kicking off a series about life with the Canon EOS R and how I’m adapting to it as my primary camera.
- There’s going to be some travel technology too – providing I can get the bits in to start this project off..
- And I have some very interesting data that I’m working from the UK Border Agency. Very interesting data that I should be able to release Monday
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.