Hello from Madrid – where this week’s post is being brought to you by the power of Tesco Cold and Flu Max Capsules and me in Madrid trying to get better.
But for now, here’s a look at last week at Economy Class and Beyond
- Towards The Passenger Experience Week and AIX19 – Connectivity and Entertainment – We’re starting to head towards the Passenger Experience Week, Aircraft Interiors Expo and all the zones at the show – What can we expect?
New aircraft news
- Bombardier Launches the CRJ-550 for United Airlines – Another CRJ Model based on an existing frame. Such wow.
The Business of Aviation
- Ryanair restructures, Michael O’Leary moves around – Welcome to Ryanair Group
- Germania files for bankruptcy – And duh duh duh… andother bites the dust
- FlyBe to Shareholders: Approve the sale, or we’ll wind up the company – Well, that’s one way to ensure you get one penny on the share.
- Easy £15 off at Lufthansa! – Live until the 15th February
- The return of Mobile Roaming fees in Europe for UK Citizens – if No-Deal Brexit occurs – The utopia of Brexit continues to unravel for the traveller – next up – Mobile Roaming Fees.
- EasyJet Airbus A319 climbing out of Manchester Airport – Because it’s orange
- Urban Exploration photography with a model and the Canon EOS R – I take out the EOS R with a model and go and do some arty photography. How does the EOS R stack up when shooting outside with a Rotolight?
Next week, we’ve got a series of snapshots coming up as I return from Madrid. And maybe a few surprises too. That and all the interesting news that breaks in the passenger experience space.
Until then – Stay well.
Now… where did I leave those flu capsules…
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.