Two Idiots Race Across Heathrow Airport (featuring Points to be Made)
Widebodies and Short Routes
- Let’s do a challenge
- Off to Heathrow
- Points to be Made vs Economy Class and Beyond – Two idiots race across Heathrow
- Heathrow Terminal 5 and The British Airways Galleries South Lounge
- IB3167 London Heathrow to Madrid (BUSINESS CLASS)
- Crowne Plaza Madrid Airport
- Exploring a bit of Madrid
- Back to Barajas and the Iberia Lounges
- BA461 Madrid to London Heathrow (BUSINESS CLASS/BA FIRST)
- To the trains!
- Two sides of the IAG coin
With Tim and myself catching up – we came up with a plan for the day… as well as what we would both be shooting with (and of course, no script and me learning how to control the cameras…), we planned our routes out, and after a few takes… Well, I’ll the video take the strain from here.
- There are many ways to cut the Heathrow pie. Tim and I showed you two of them – and there are many others that we didn’t explore (although a few more people doing this and vlogging along would had been fun.
- I actually vlogged the majority of this adventure, with a lot of the content on the cutting room floor – because the last thing you need to hear is my voice constantly going on and on and on (Well, some might like that. It might help you sleep).
- Yes, I was recovering from my cold and cough. And that cough was pretty damn aggressive.
- I did run and gun for the majority of this, with me holding the camera by the barrel – no wonderful Gorillapod (or their clones – hence why some of the video is pretty wobbly)
- We mixed the video the same day at our hotel as we wanted to get it done. I then took a few days to add some final swipe outs/swipe in and credit notes – as well as add music
- My Laptop hates me still for the amount of storage this project has consumed.
- And I still hate iMovie. It’s almost as bad as Adobe Premier – my mistake – nothing is as bad as Adobe Premier.
Tim has a write-up on the race too – as well as some extra notes on the Hoppa… as well as how easy it actually was
With Tim winning the race by a good two minutes (well done…. grrr), we set about the important task – getting boarding passes.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.