We’ve come to that point of the week again where we take a look back at the events in the aviation world. Yes, it’s Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
Editors note – This was written on Friday 19th as I’m photographing a Wedding this weekend in York. The photo on the cover is from where I am this week. Congratuations Anthony and Angela – May you have many happy years together.
- Kuwait Airways signs for Collins Super Diamond business class seats – Another win for the Super Diamond Seat.
- Stansted Airport opens additional check-in space – Because more check in space is always welcome
- Delta increases accessibility in the air – Employee uniforms to include Sign Language option – Communication is key – especially in the air and at the airport.
New Aircraft Updates
Routes and Networks
- Emirates to add Mexico City to its network – And AeroMexico is preparing to match.
- Norwegian wields the route axe for the Winter Season – Check your bookings as Norwegian attempts to find long term profitability.
Don’t be an idiot in the air
- Jet2 slaps £85,000 fine on disruptive passenger – What can I say? Don’t be an idiot in the air.
- Iberia tries its hand at reducing plastic waste in the air – Every removal of plastic helps
It’s time for some snapshots from my recent trip to Dublin. All being well, trip report starts Monday!
Providing I get a break, I’ll be starting my recent Dublin trip… as a leader into my big trip report of the year.
And it’s going to be big. And you can bet there have been more than a few omnishambles…. before I’ve even stepped into a plane.
Safe travels everyone – see you next week!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.