It’s Sunday again, and I’m still recovering from my Singapore and Bangkok trip. Therefore, it’s time for Last week at Economy Class and Beyond.
New Aircraft News
- Airbus opens its A220 final assembly line in Mobile AL – A new home for the A220 line
- Virgin Atlantic joins the Airbus A350-1000 club – And now delivered to London Gatwick
Routes and Networks
- Swiss to add new long haul destinations – Two new routes added before the major route shake-up Lufthansa announcement
- Jazeera Airways to open Kuwait to London Gatwick route – A major change from
- Wizz Air to launch new routes from Edinburgh
IT System Faults
- Scoot 604 Singapore to Bangkok – 28″ seat pitch…
Trip Reports – Donuts on the Mound 3
I’m putting the images together on this trip still, but expect more of it next week.
Whilst I might be back on the ground trying to get better, we’ll be covering the latest in passenger experiance as well as some more snapshots and trip report updates.
Safe travelling all!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.