It’s sometime on Sunday. That means it’s time to look back at some of the stuff I’ve put pen to paper on Economy Class and Beyond.
A bowl of Bún bò Huế can make the world a better place. It’s also better when its that nice bit between spicy, numby and enjoyed with friends. Your taste in bowls of Phở are of course – your own taste. Taken and eaten at Pho, Birmingham.
I’ve had some time to myself this week – mainly to recover from a nasty cold. That and a poorly written article made me take a step back for a couple of days. But hey. It might have done me some good for writing.
The Saga of FlyBe
- Flybe Survives for now… but what next? – A bit of a deep dive into some of the issues that FlyBe has. Can it recover?
- British Airways lines up lounge refreshes in Chicago, Edinburgh and Berlin – Well, they can’t mess up the Chicago O’Hare Lounge any further. If you’ve ever been through that dungeon of a lounge… you’d understand.
- Aer Lingus rolls out some progressive changes to AerClub – We all know “life happens”. Aer Lingus acknowledges this, with a little understanding that helps.
Routes and Networks
- Royal Air Maroc set to enter oneworld on the 1st April – Another new airline is to join oneworld.
- WestJet adds Halifax to Manchester UK route – A new season route connecting Eastern Canada to Manchester in the Northwest of England. It’s not a shuttle over the Pennines. Although anything to skip the M62…
The real world is still causing more pain than not. All being well, I’ll finish up the trip report and complete a few other things in the background too – least of all I have a number of trips to start booking.
Until then – safe travels.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.