It’s that time of the week where I attempt to put the breaks on my sarasm and let the headlines speak for themselves. Yes, it’s Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond
What things exist when you go out and explore? Great Bar Hall, Birmingham
Editors note: This is going out a little late this week, as I’m doing a photoshoot this morning to keep my brain going in these odd times.
Routes And Networks
- Emirates to reconnect more European destinations to its network – five more destinations return to the network
- Finnair adjusts schedules and plans for 2021 – Finnair slims down for the harsh winter ahead
- Qatar Airways to add San Francisco to its network – Lets see if they operate it this time
- AirAsia Japan to cease operation – Four routes to go at the same time
- Gatwick Airport to charge £5 for car-drop off – How nice…
- Airbus to offer the ACJ TwoTwenty Business Jet – An Airbus A220-100 for 18 people?
- KLM releases its 101st house – Title fixed for one person who enjoyed moaning in the comments.
IFE and Connectivity
- ZIPAIR Japan to use Panasonic Aviation connectivity – At least you’ll be connected on ZIPAIR
UK Travel Corridors
- UK Government updates its travel advice – Some Greek islands return to the travel corridors – It’s all Greek to me this week, with HM Government opening more corridors.
I’ve got another week chained to my desk in the office for my sins – mainly because I still need to do actual work. However, when time allows, I’ll be keeping an eye out on intresting news titbits as they come over my inbox.
Oh. And this might be on the way too
For now, stay safe, wear a mask and wash your hands at the most required points.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.