It’s Valentines Day and also the end of the week, so here’s some love and Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
UK Quarantine and testing plans
- UK Government finalises Hotel Quarantine plans… with very big sticks – Get ready to pay £1750 if you have to use the Hotel Quarantine facilities. I’ll be diving more into it before it goes live tomorrow.
- Delta Air Lines extends its seat blocking policy – Now continuing to the end of April.
- Gatwick Airport to start charging for drop-offs outside the North Terminal from 8th March – If there’s something that annoys people (if this post is anything to go by) people HATE new airport charges
- Virgin Atlantic extends free changes to *30th April 2023* – Changes for the long haul
- GWR to add extra services to Newbury Racecourse, supporting a vaccination centre – More options for those who need to be vaccinated near Newbury
We’ll be back again next week with more news and updates. Until then, stay safe!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
Also remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.