It’s that time again, where we look back at the week – Hello Economy Class and Beyond.
The next two weeks are going to be fun as I’m doing an office move at the moment – so time on the keyboard is limited… to put it mildly. Hopefully, I’ll have some content next week…
Dubai Air Show
Aviation was back, with orders flowing left, right and centre – with all four major manufacturers picking up orders for their workshops and lines. And also – a rise in freight purchases…
- Dubai Air Show Day 1 Digest – The first orders trickle in
- Dubai Airshow Day 2 Digest – A launch, some freight and a smattering of orders all-around…
- Dubai Air Show Day 3 – Boeing’s turn to steal the spotlight
Routes and Networks
- Emirates to return the A380 to Bangkok – the Double-Decker plane returns to Bangkok.
- WestJet announces its intentions to serve London Heathrow – Note the words I used. No details as yet.
- Emirates to increase Premium Economy Rollout – It seems that Emirates is finally taking Premium Economy product seriously, scaling from a few aircraft to many.
- Singapore Airlines unveils its 737-8 business class seats – Something very different for a Boeing 737 MAX
- WizzAir selects Geven’s SuperEco seat for A321 aircraft– new seats for the XLR variant
As I stated above, next week is going to be a little light on content as I’m finishing an office move, with all the fun that goes along with it (be it physical crap, box clearing or network commissioning). Thus, a lot of the Stuttgart trip might sneak out at long last.
If I make it to the evenings, I’ll try and catch up with the news and interesting things that caught my eye.
Until then, happy landings!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, featuring in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
Also remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.