Safran and its subsidiaries are busy – and have announced that ITA Airways has selected it to kick off a vast programme to revamp the airlines’ interiors.
The planned works will cover the interiors of the ITA Airways fleet. This comprises of Airbus A220, A319ceo, A320neo/ceo, A321neo and A330neo aircraft.
Three divisions of Sanfran will be involved in the refits and installs:
- Safran Seats will provide all economy and premium economy class seats for this new fleet. The company worked to give these seats a premium look, especially by using Italian fabrics and leather.
- Safran Cabin is also a fleet supplier, especially the exceptionally comfortable cargo bay rest areas for flight crews. The cabins section also offers galleys, cooking equipment and food and beverage carts
- Safran Passenger Innovations was also selected by ITA Airways to provide in-flight entertainment and connectivity systems
- RAVE wireless for a dozen Airbus A320neo twinjets
- RAVE Centric for nine Airbus A321neo and 17 Airbus A330neo jetliners
Olivier Andriès, Chief Executive Officer of Safran.
“Safran is very proud of its selection to outfit ITA Airways’ new interiors with a wide range of seats and galley equipment, which enhance the interior design, comfort and service quality,”
“Our aircraft interior staff have developed an integrated cabin and seat solution, reflecting the excellence of this new airline.”.
It’s Aircraft Interiors Expo week in Hamburg! Economy Class and Beyond is on the ground, covering the latest news, product release and updates, interviews, as well as our mixture of in-depth coverage, research, as well as humour and madness.
Come and Connect with us at AIX2022!
Economy Class and Beyond are a proud part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.