It’s the end of the week again, so let us dive back through some headlines, writing and other things. Welcome to Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
Bears hanging out before dinner- The Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham.
Donughts on the Mound 4 – The last chapters
It’s time for the last three chapters of this trip report. Enjoy!
- Vietnam Airlines commits to 50 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft – Now the hard part – getting them to sign on the dotted line
- Emirates to take Sydney all-A380 from November – All A380, All the time
- Brussels Airlines brings its 10th Airbus A330 back online – With more African services to support it.
Routes and Networks
- Singapore Airlines to return to Brussels in 2024 – From the Lion City to Brussels
- Lufthansa adds further capacity out of its Frankfurt and Munich hubs, with new destinations – And lots of A380 action too
- SWISS to increase its Premium Economy Cabin for its upcoming Airbus A350 – I guess SWISS have worked out that Premium Economy actually works…
- Emirates expands pre-flight meal ordering for Business Class – 15 more destinations on the way.
- Vietnam Airlines selects AirFi for Wireless In-Flight Entertainment – Bringing entertainment to its single-aisle fleet
- Avanti West Coast hits a big milestone in its Pendolino refurbishment programme – Well, next they could run trains…
My credit card is looking at me, and I’m looking at it. And the poor thing is scared as I have plans. Lots of plans.
But until I solidify them, there will be the usual mixture of news, views and other things that raise my eyebrows at least.
Until then – Happy Landings!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond. Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness I only know how to deliver.
Also, remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.