Hallo und Grüezi im Zuirch. Or rather, where I was today. I suspect when I hit publish, I’ll be somewhere at Heathrow waiting for a coach.
Nonetheless, it is Saturday, so it must be time for Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond, as I celebrate the last hours of my birthday.
Taken a little earlier today.
I haven’t integrated my latest post into the list – it’s a little hard to do on the road with a phone.
More a lot later. Including video footage.
Indirect Travel Fun
It’s time for the last batch of reportage from this trip report. Enjoy.
- Back to O’Hare and The Swissport Lounge
- Finnair AY10 Chicago O’Hare to Helsinki Airport – Economy Class
- Entering Finland to visit… a supermarket?
- AY1337 Helsinki Vantaa to London Heathrow Terminal 3 (Economy Class)
- The Unexpected Coach
- Expect the Unexpected
Accessibility in the air
- British Airways partners with SigncodeUK to aid the Deaf and hard-of-hearing community when travelling – Brilliant. Now lets talk about Air4All on planes.
Routes and Networks
- Ryanair adds Norwich Airport to its network – Alan Partridge International gets Ryanair flights. Aha!
- British Airways rolls out its Christmas offerings – Ding dong!
New Aircraft News
- Cathay Group picks the Airbus A350F – new cargo aircraft for Cathay Cargo
There is a HELL of a lot to unpack in the snapshots and trip report upcoming. This one is going to be many nights in the coffee shop editing.
On top of that, I’ll have some headlines that amuse me.
Until then, have happier landings than I’ve had today.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond. Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness I only know how to deliver.
Also, remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.