As we enter the second month of 2024, nights are starting to get slightly lighter, even if the traffic queues are are getting longer.
It therefore must be time for Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
They’ve been a little slow this week – I should have the rest pushed out as I prepare the main trip report for publication.
- AA164 San Francisco International to New York-JFK (Transcontinental Business Class)
- SNAPSHOT: Premier Inn Dublin Airport, Swords
- Emirates unveils new loungewear for the cabin – Because duck-egg blue pyjamas won’t stand out a mile in the terminal.
- British Airways gets ready to celebrate The Year of the Dragon aboard its flights – Time to get Dragon Ready
- Southwest Airlines to partner with Recaro Aircraft Seating for their new seats – Recaro Airline Seating steps up to be the new seat supplier.
Routes and Networks
- Virgin Atlantic and China Eastern launch a codeshare agreement – SkyTeam partners sign codeshares
- SWISS adds Seoul to its network – Swiss goes to the Korean Peninsula.
New Aircraft news
On top of that, when the minutes allow (and there aren’t that many of them as we head towards the Luna New Year), I’ll be keeping an eye out on the headlines in passenger experience, routes and other things that raise more than an eyebrow.
Until then, Happy Landings!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond. Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness I only know how to deliver.
Also, remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.