More details are slowly emerging regarding the ET409 air accident that happened this yesterday
- Eyewitnesses say they saw a ball of fire in the sky before Addis the plane fell into the sea after taking off in stormy weather.
- At least 24 bodies have been found,
- No Survivors have been found found
- The plane disappeared from radar screens some five minutes after take-off in stormy weather at about 02:00 near the village of Naameh, about 2 miles from the coast.
- It appears that the plane did not follow the suggested flightpath of the tower, but turned in the opposite direction into the storm. It is unclear why this happened, or if it was beyond the pilot’s control.
- The flight recorders have not yet been recovered