InterContinental Priority Club is re-jigging it’s award chart, with the introduction of a 50K (50,000) points redemption stay on some InterContinental Hotel properties.
Additionally, it seems that Crown Plaza has a 35,000 point redemption charge for some properties
Data – Priorityclub.com – Click the image to enlarge
Addtional notes from others indicate:
- Candlewoods Suites introduce a 20,000 point level
- Staybridge Suites introduce a 25,000 point level
- Holiday Inns introduce a mid-point 20,000 point redemption
- Hotel Indigos add a 35,000 point redemption
- Crowne Plaza introduce the 35,000 point redemption
- Intercontinental Hotels have the dreaded 50,000 point redemption
It looks like these changes are taking effect from 18th January. If you’ve got bookings you need to make – now would be a good time to make them..