Mmmmm! BAcon! – Off to Denver and Beyond with Aer Lingus and British Airways
A Photographic Interlude.
- A Conference… why not?
- Early morning New New Street, Aer Lingus EI263 London to Dublin
- A Dublin transit, DAA Lounge
- BA827 Dublin to London Heathrow
- The Hell of A Heathrow Transit, BA F Lounge
- BA219 – London Heathrow to Denver
- Staybridge Suites, Denver Tech Center and a road trip
- The Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Colorado Springs
- A road trip back to Denver, Crowne Plaza Downtown Denver
- Photographic Interlude: Downtown Denver – THIS SECTION
- Denver Airport, American Airlines AAdmirals Club
- BA218 Denver to Heathrow
- Heading Homeward
- Interesting times
GhettoIFE.com One Time Photo Special
Ok, I’ll be blunt. None of my ideas for a one-time exception came off for this trip due to tiredness/lack of planning. I therefore resort to the oldest trick in the books – use photos to describe a trip. Simple really 😉
State Capitol (under repair)
Denver Art Center
16th Street Mall
Writers Square Statues
Piano’s on 16th
The Denver Conference Center Bear
Union Station – currently being transformed…
So… just a few pictures from my travels. A lot more are heading up to my Photoblog in a few days – be sure to check them out at http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm
Next – it’s back to Denver and the AAdmrial’s Club at Denver Airport…
The blue bear shot is terrific!
Thanks! I’ll be uploading a more to photoblog over the next few days … When I get a spare few hours that is….