EDITORS NOTE: GIVEAWAY CLOSED. RESULTS LATER!!!!
Well, I promised this in a previous post... be here we are. Last week in Dublin, I brought another box of Kinder Surprise Airbus A330-300s.
The surprise was they were €9.99… and not €4.90. Someone had kindly put the sign in the wrong place. Nice work Dublin Airport Duty Free.
Except they’re the same as what I have… so therefore I’m giving these away.
So, to be in with a chance to win a boxed set of Kinder Surprise with Airbus A330-300s insides (not actual Airbus A330-300s… they wouldn’t fit in a box, and the shipping fee would be horrendous) tell me…
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE AVIATION GEEK FIND?
The weirder the find or keepsies, the better. However, as usual – I’ll use Random.org to determine the winner.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As you might had read in the previous post, The US Food and Drugs Administration takes a very dim view of Kinder Surprise Eggs – as does US Customs. Therefore this draw is NOT open to the anyone residing in the United States of America and its dependencies. The Rest of the World can take part.
(It was pointed out to me that I could shuck the chocolate, and send off the plane capsules (bypassing the FDA) – but that defeats the point of a Kinder Surprise to me. I might run another draw if I get time and a chance to pick up more Kinder Surprises with planes in them)
You have until SATURDAY 2nd JULY 12:00 to get your entry in using the comments box below.
Right. Rules and boring stuff.
- Entry is via this post only.
- The prize is set of Kinder Surprise Eggs featuring Airbus A330-300 model aircraft
- One entry per person. I can tell if you’re cheating. Yes. It is possible. Ever heard of something called an IP Address?
- Closes 2nd July 2016, 12:00BST
- Entry is open to all countries except the United States of America and it’s dependencies. ANY ENTRY FROM THE USA WILL BE VOID.
- Prize will be drawn using the wonderful Random.org
- My decision is final.
- Whiners will get Tesco Value Chocolate. Yes. This is a real threat.
- The Prize is not sponsored by Ferrero SpA or Airbus in any form. It came out of my own pocket (after the Brexit vote – the last thing I can afford from abroad)
Well – you know what to do – fill those boxes in below to win!
PS: I’m only able to moderate comments on an “as and when basis”. It may take time for your comment to show up.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
Remember to Enter our Kinder Surprise with Airbus A330-300 models. You can enter here