So we’re at that point where I’m now past the 5000 post marker, and going into the distance.
So that means its time to give something away.
So I need 5000 of something to give away. It can’t be luggage tags (the postal cost will bankrupt me) or Remove before Flight Keyrings (that’ll double bankrupt me), or the entire contents of the Boeing and Airbus shops (maybe pencils if you’re lucky).
So what can I give away…. I know… AVIOS. Because lets face it – you’re here for the miles aren’t you?
I know you want those tasty and free Avios. Go on. Admit it…
So 5000 Avios. What can that get you? Well, a short-haul flight somewhere (with change). Or you can put it to a bigger reward.
What have I done with my Avios?
They’ve taken me to Hamburg – a lot of times when the revenue fares were £500 return, from Chicago to Washington DC when the cash prices was too rich ,to Europe to kick start some long haul adventures and even to Hong Kong aboard Cathay Pacific.
So to enter my “I wrote 5000 posts and all I got were 5000 Avios points” draw, simply tell me
What would you do with 5000 Avios?
Simple isn’t it. Get your answers to me in the box below by 15:00BST by the 2nd July 2017 to be a chance to win
- The prize is 5000 Avios.
- Entry deadline: 15:00BST 2nd July 2017
- Entry via this post only
- To claim, you will need an account that is active within the Avios programme such as British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Plus, Aer Lingus Aer Club (good luck with that), or Avios Rewards.
- This prize is offered “as-is”, without indemnities or warranties.
- The winner will be contacted by email. If no response from the winner is received in 24 hours, a re-draw will occur.
- The prize is not sponsored by Avios or any of the frequent flyer programmes listed above.
- This prize has no cash value. And the Bank of Avios isn’t hot with its interest rates
- Duplicate comments will be null and void, as will multiple entries from the same IP address (yes, I can see the IP addresses when you comment.
- Prize will be drawn using the wonderful Random.org
- My decision is final.
- Whiners will get Tesco Value Chocolate. Yes. This is a real threat.
- Grammar Whiners will get an automatic entry to the “Please get a life foundation”.
- Please note posts are moderated when and where I have time.
Well you know what to do – good luck in the draw!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.