I haven’t done one of these catch up things in ages – but since I’ve had a couple of configuration issues here (the joy of IT), you might had missed some of the stuff I’ve written over the past week or so.
So let’s book back at some things I covered:
- Emirates call their Boeing 777-300ERs spacious in economy class – Is it though?
The Business of Aviation
- Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker apologies after making rather inappropriate comments at the IATA AGM, and yet blames the blames media for sensationalising his comments. And guess what… I’m not coloured impressed…
Routes and Networks
- Primera Air throws in the towel on its Birmingham operation – blames a lack of planes (nothing to do with the 70% load factor)
- Etihad cuts its New York operation by 50% – it’s reassigning one plane to Paris.
- Emirates Launch 3rd Daily Moscow route… and leads me to an important question
- Fiji Airways to join oneworld as a oneworld connect partner – Join me as I work through the announcement, and what it mean, and why it’s confusing as heck for the passenger
I’m continuing my trip to the Eurovision Song Contest, with some articles to challenge the norm…
- The Tuk Tuk Hostel. Yes, it’s a hostel. Is it that bad?
- The Canon 100D. Does it pass the muster as a travel photography camera still?
- The fun that is the Eurovision Song Contest. And it was fun.
- And I play on Portuguese Trains between Lisbon and Porto. Do they offer a good experience if you choose them over a plane?
- You can catch up with the full trip report which also features Brussels Airlines here
And there’s still a fair bit to go of stuff I haven’t covered. Keep visiting over the week as I continue the adventure that is routes, passenger experience and silly CEO’s who should know better.
Oh, and there’s a Ryanair segment report next week.
Bet you can’t wait for that 😉
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.