It’s been a busy week of travel at Economy Class and Beyond as I’ve had some interesting travel experiences (to say the least).
Some of which is live… other parts are coming in the next trip report.
Meanwhile – let’s have a look at the headlines this week
- Join me on NowBoarding podcast as I take you into some of the thoughts that make this blog… this blog
- Joy. The New Ryanair Hand Luggage Policy goes live – If you want to take two bags aboard one of their planes, just pay the €/£6 and be done with it. Otherwise, good luck flouting the new rules.
Routes and Networks
- Singapore Airlines to add Seattle to its network – Another new destination for the airline.
It seems data break-ins and breaches are becoming more often sadly. Be careful out there!
- Radisson Hotels confirm Data Breach
- Also (not covered) Eurostar had a breach too.
Some more snapshots from my most recent trip featuring Finnair and .. umm Air Italy.
- Finnair 10 Chicago to Helsinki operated by Air Italy (ECONOMY PRO)
- Finnair 1335 Helsinki to London Heathrow (ECONOMY CLASS)
Summer Tier Points
I’ve wrapped up this trip report, with the final segments published.
- BA828 London Heathrow to Dublin – CLUB EUROPE
- Doughnuts and Coffee Shops – Exploring Dublin
- Once more with feeling at Dublin Airport
- FR666 – Dublin to Birmingham with Ryanair
- 600TP: Done
You can also start all the way from the beginning too
We maybe back on the ground for a few weeks – but there’s plenty more coverage coming from Economy Class and Beyond.
As usual – thank you for reading.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.