It’s that time of the week again, as we look back on the last week at Economy Class and Beyond
- To Fly, To Sleigh – British Airways lines up festive IFE options and food
- Brexit means ETIAS fees are due from 2021
Routes and Networks
I’m wrapping up Long Way Home, as it needs to make way for another trip report ;). This also contains the return legs back to the UK, and some interesting passenger experiences. The conculsions will be out Monday (mainly because I’m on the netbook this weekend an I haven’t got time to wrap it up properly)
- From the Canon 6D to the EOS R
- Back to O’Hare, the Air France-KLM lounge
- AY10 Chicago O’Hare to Helsinki Vantaa (Economy Pro)
- Two Hours and 20 in Helsinki Vantaa
- AY1335 Helsinki Vantaa to London Heathrow T3
- Bussing Back
- British Midland International Airbus A330-200 at Chicago O’Hare International
- Long Way Home – From the Canon 6D to the EOS R
Next week: We’re going to kick off next week with a few snapshots. And all being well, I’ll have time to start up a Christmas present for you.
Yes – it’s another train vs plane comparision.
Thank you for reading this week!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.