It’s that time of the week again where we look back at what’s been happening in the world of passenger experiance.
So, lets dive in.
The Bullring Bull. By order of the Peaky Blinders (new season starts tonight on BBC One).
- BALPA Announce British Airways Strike dates – with the dates set, now is the time to plan ahead.
Routes and Networks
- Avianca Brazil to exit Star Alliance – The Star Alliance network shrinks a tiny bit with the exit of Avianca Brazil
- United Airlines adds new destinations to its network – More routes and more use of the premium configured Boeing 767-300ER
- SFO Plastic Water Bottle sale ban goes into effect – Bring your own plastic water bottle… or buy a non-plastic one…
- Luton Airport to gain its own “Express” Rail service – But not everything is as it seems.
- Bank Holiday Travels – Or “what’s closed on the railway this weekend” – It’s a lot.
Donuts in Dublin
Yes. I can wrap up a trip report. It just takes a little time… and me not falling asleep when trying to edit things after work
- Back through the Irish Shopping Maze…
- Aer Lingus Regional EI3276 Dublin to Birmingham
- What is this bus up to?
- Community is everything
It’s a bank holiday weekend in the United Kingdom… and I’m also out with a camera being a wedding photographer – so there will be minimal updates from me until Wednesday evening. But I do have a few things lined up that’ll be out in the meantime.
Until we see each other again, thank you for reading.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.