It’s that time of the week where I look back at the week, in Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
Photos from Birmingham: This time, Aston University and an art installation for “All the Books I should have Read. … But I’ve been doing other things instead”. Rather appropriate for a University campus…
Business of Aviation
- Malaysia Airlines and Japan Airlines sign Joint Business Agreement – Malaysia Airlines and JAL get more friendly.
- Virgin Atlantic gains £1.2 Billion Recapitalisation – Virgin Atlantic gets the money to survive. But can it?
- British Airways to halt flying the Boeing 747-400 – Business decisions are hard. Especially when retiring the Queen of the Skies from your fleet,
Routes and Networks
- Emirates extends A380 operations to Europe – Heathrow to go double A380 daily, Amsterdam to rejoin the party.
Connectivity in the air
- Middle East Airlines (MEA) to use Panasonic IFE and Connectivity on their new A321neo – Connectivity and entrainment in the air, thanks to Panasonic and MEA.
- Malaysia Airlines launches Hygiene kit for passengers – The more we see of these kits, the better.
Flight Simulator 2020 – prices revealed
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 – Dates and Prices revealed – and its going to cost a pretty penny depending on the edition.
- American Airlines and JetBlue announce a partnership.
I’m on the road a lot more at the moment, as I’m based in Worcestershire at the moment. Whilst there is some wonderful photo-spots, taking photos and driving is against the law. It’s also cutting into editing time.
But as time allows I’ll be posting about things I find interesting over the week – even if its badly formatted and done on a phone.
Until we meet again, stay safe and wear a mask please…
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.