It’s that time of the week where I stare into the void, look at a pile of 150 laptops and ponder if I need to book more leave.
Yes, It’s Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond
Routes and Networks
- United Airlines to return to New York-JFK – It’s time to fly again from New York-JFK.
- Jet2 to open Bristol base – Jet2 open their 10th UK bases, betting big on the Summer 2021 season
Business Of Aviation
- Norwegian continues to suffer – The once large airline is down to six routes, with survival in the balance.
- Austrian Airlines to trial mandatory COVID-19 tests on routes – Flying to Hamburg on certain Austrian Airlines flights? You’ll need to clear a COVID-19 test first.
- UK Travel Corridors Update – Eight Countries added, One Removed – Count them, eight new countries added.
- Apple launches its first Apple Silicon based Macs – Or “How to give Intel a punch… without revealing the systems they benchmarked against
- Welcome Back Nokia 6300 4G and Nokia 8000 4G – Who needs an iPhone 12 when you can have a classic candybar phone?
Things are maddeningly busy with me as I continue to ponder why Dell didn’t design the Latitude 5400 without much more flair (and better displays), as I’m shipping them out to parties that need them. Meanwhile, I’ll try and catch up with the headlines in the evening to bring you news and content of interest.
Until then, wear a mask when out and about and stay safe.
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.