Its the end of another week, so it must be time for Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond
- Want to leave/exit the United Kingdom? Prepare to fill a form in… – More paperwork to prove that if you’re leaving the UK, that you’re not going on holiday
- Emirates offer Economy Class customers to purchase empty adjoining seats – Get your wallet out of you want a spare seat next to you and if there’s the capacity
- British Airways to offer discounted COVID-19 home testing kits – Antigen testing kits to take on your travels
Routes and Networks
- Eurowings to serve UK to Spain destinations – Mallorca gets two new services from Birmingham and Manchester
- Recaro Aircraft Seating begin to offer their seating products on Embraer aircraft – Recaro enters the regional jet market, with KLM.
- Alaska Airlines selects additional Recaro seats for their Boeing 737 MAX – More seats for Alaska’s Boeing 737 MAX
- Siemens and Transport for London unveil the design for new Piccadilly Line trains – New Deep Tube Trains ahead. But can someone remember the Bakerloo line, please?
Things in the UK take their first steps towards normality next week, with schools beginning to return There’s a long road ahead however, with the UK Budget not announcing much help for the aviation sector. We’ll be here, keeping an eye on the headlines (and not so headlines).
Until then, stay safe and wear a mask!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
Also remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.