We’re barrelling towards the end of May, as well as Bank Holiday Weekend in the UK (or Memorial Day in the USA). It’s therefore time to look back at the week in Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
- Spain opens up to some external tourists – 10 counties welcome. More to come.
- easyJet to offer discounted testing options – easyJet deepens its ties with Collinson to offer cheaper testing
Routes and Networks
- Delta prepares to ramp-up its Spanish operations – More routes by Delta from the USA to Spain
- KLM boosts its international network for Winter 2021 – Six new routes, with a lot of tag-on flights.
- Alstom and SNCF unveil the next generation TGV power car – Welcome the TGV M
British Airways Doubles Avios seat availability! – For BA Executive Club Members, a lot more seats are starting to appear
It’s a four day week in England next week – and I’m taking advantage of it to finish up my HomePod review, as well as something deep and meaningful on the Lufthansa buy-on-board offerings.
On top of that, look out for our usual mix of routes news, loyalty and anything mad that a government tries to do.
Until then, stay safe!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
Also remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.