It’s Sunday again, and another week has passed. It’s time for Last Week at Economy Class and Beyond.
Routes and Networks
- Delta expands its French network – Nice on the menu
- Singapore Airlines to return to Manchester Airport – Singapore Airlines prepare to return to Manchester Ringway
- Emirates adds Lyon and Nice back to its network – More French connectivity
- Travel Demand surprisingly exists: Lufthansa to operate a Boeing 747-8i to Palma – The headline is intentional. Also, big aircraft heading to Palma
- Air France plots major US routes changes – More coverage from the USA to France.
- Aeroflot receive their first A320 with new Recaro seats – Another carrier installs Recaro seating – nose to tail
- Heathrow Free Travel Zone ends – Time to pay to travel around Heathrow
- Reminder: UK Green, Amber and Red List changes are now *LIVE* – Check before and when you travel for UK Government “changes”
- Who else is annoyed at UK Government and its Green list? Surprise: Ryanair – If you’re surprised, well.
It’s going to be an interesting week ahead with the UK Government is pondering the final stage of unlocking lockdowns, whilst putting its fingers in its ears and going “LALALALALALALA” when it comes to travel.
We’ll be continuing our coverage as countries open up.
Until then – stay safe out there!
Welcome to Economy Class and Beyond – Your no-nonsense guide to network news, honest reviews, with in-depth coverage, unique research, as well as the humour and madness as I only know how to deliver.
Also remember that we are part of the BoardingArea community, bringing you the latest frequent flyer news from around the world.